Class Calendar

Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sock Class Progress

This is everyone from the class holding thier sock!! I know the picture is not the best quality but I figure it is better than nothing!!

This is known as Socks in the Round (get it!!)

This is my sock I know I posted the picture up side down:)

Well we are really making progress in the sock class. So far we have cast on 4dpns and became very comfortable knitting in the round on dpns. Last weekwe knitted the heel flap and turned the heel . This week we tackled the gusset pick up and decrease!! I am so proud of everyone. Socks are small and require new skills for most people. Some of you didn't know if you could do it but I hope you feel more confident now because all of you are doing so well!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barbara I love the pictures The class has really been a lot of fun and I have really learned a lot See you Wed. Chris