Class Calendar

Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

Sunday, June 1, 2008

June Dates For General Help Class

I still haven't found a better way to do this but at least you can put these dates in your calender!!

These are June 2008 dates held at Sip & Knit

Wednesday 11am-1pm
4th ,11th ,18th, 25th
Thursday 5pm-8pm
5th , 12th, 26th (no class on 19th)
Friday 10am-12pm
6th , 13th ooh spooky!!:) , 20th , 27th
Saturday 10am-1pm
14th
Sunday 11am-1pm
8th , 22nd , 29th

June will the the last month with a Saturday class for the summer. I will resume adding Saturday in September.

These are for the General Help Sessions for June, I will be putting up the remainder of the summer shortly as well as some Wednesday Evening Knit along's. If you have any suggestions please post them it will be a great help to my decision making process.

3 comments:

Minerva Turkey said...

I love the new look of your blog. Very clean and classy. :)

I think a really interesting class would be an afghan knit along. We could do one square at each meeting. Maybe once a month?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nod Barbara. It is good to be back. I too like the website, and I agree that an afghan class would be fun. What about that mitered square we started? Marta

Hidden Away said...

Yeah! I think I fixed the anonymous problem. I now have a name....now perhaps I should remember to use commas! LOL