Class Calendar

Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Last Call for Class Suggestions

To respond to everyone!! I know I have to get my butt in gear!! I am sending out an S O S I need suggestions for knit-a-longs. I was thinking of smaller projects that take 2-4 sessions so the cost will be reasonable. So far the contenders are as follows:

Continental Knitting

This would be a learn to knit continental for people who knit already. We would do a project that focused on first the knit stitch then the purl stitch.

Afghan Squares

This would be a knit-a-long containing a few types of squares then a last class to assemble

Socks on Circulars

This would be a class for all who know how to knit socks on dpns but want to try a new style of circular knitting. This will also benefit those who want to try it for the sock club Buckeyes Booties

I was leaning toward scheduling these on Wednesday evening which would mean no General Help Class on that particular Wednesday.

Please let me know your thoughts. The sooner the better. I want everyone interested to have a fair chance to attend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Barbara
I would like a class for the adult Christmas gift sock and maybe one on the drink cozy that Shannon made.
Of course I am still busy trying to make the matching socks, just to much to knit and never enough time
Chris

Martha said...

I'm looking forward to the felted slippers class. I am also interested in the Continental knitting class though. See you this weekend.