Class Calendar

Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

Sunday, June 15, 2008

K I P Day a great Success!!!

A great BIG THANKS to everyone for coming out to Knit in Public Day. We had a fabulous turnout at Starbucks I met some great ladies that came as far away as Mt. Dora to spend the morning with us and I am sure there were more hearty travelers I didn't get to meet due to the fact I had to go get class opened up.

Eventually everyone migrated over to Sip & Knit and hopefully went on a shopping spree to take advantage of the yarn sale!! I know a few of you were "hung over" after checking out!! And you know who you are....

July schedule will be up shortly so if anyone is wanting to see a class appear get those requests in now!!!

Remember, KIP day is over but it doesn't have to be, Keep On Knittin' in Public!!! (it puts smiles on faces)

No comments: