Class Calendar

Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

Monday, June 16, 2008

Dont Forget No General Help Class 6/19

Just a reminder that on June 19th Thursday evening class has been canceled. I know that it is posted on the June General Help Session posting but I just wanted to make sure it was posted clearly.

I have family night out at La-No-Che Boyscout Camp where my son Alex is this week. Those of you who know me know that my idea of camping is a motel instead of a hotel!!! Alex loves this camp he is texting me approx. 15x a day. Its like he never left :)

I will miss everyone on Thursday night.

See you in Class

1 comment:

ch said...

Now you know I'm not a tattoo woman but I have to say this one is pretty cool. I thought you'd enjoy seeing it...but don't get any ideas....
http://flickr.com/photos/theloneknitta/2222634141/