Class Calendar

Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

Friday, June 20, 2008

Just Got Back From La-No-Che

Well I made it, bugs and all. I have to admit I missed my knitters tonight!!! However, I really did enjoy seeing the boys in their environment. We saw them rifle shooting, and it poured so we were stuck there for a while then we went to the campsite, and OMG these boys are sloppy, you should have seen their tents, clothes everywhere!!!

Our troop did the flag ceremony. My son did the actual folding, I was so proud. I have pics in my phone so when he gets home I hope he can download it to my computer so I can share it with everyone. We went into the dining hall and all I can say is now I know why these kids spend a fortune on Slushes and Candy and Cookies.

Then some of the boys joined me in the common house at their tent site for some conversation on books and a "friendly" game of blackjack. We went to the Pow Wow, it is a show put on by the Indians, and it was fun. We went back to the camp site to say goodbye and on our way to the car we saw a cute little BEAR, holy ....... I was ok until I actually saw a BEAR near the campsite. I don't think I will sleep right tonight, even though I know there are tons of BEARS all the time around there I just cant relax.

I cant wait to get him home. The dogs are so confused. I will be a much better knitter by Sunday classes once my little man is home safe and sound.

No comments: