Class Calendar

Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Thank you for a FABULOUS APRIL

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all who have been attending class this last month! The workshops have been so much fun!!

Hopefully, for those of you who can, there will be photos of completed projects from class. Just email them to me or come in when class is in session and I will take a picture. I have the camera issue solved!!!

Due to the chaotic May schedule and Mothers' Day and Memorial Day thrown into the mix workshops will most likely start in June. Look for a Knit-along on Wed. evenings. Those who know me know the summer is a great time for me break from weekend only workshops!! Suggestions are welcome. Just post as a comment or email me!!

Again thanks for the great month and I hope to see you all soon!!

No comments: