Class Calendar

Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My wee tiny sock!!

I have received my sock and it is so cute!! I love the colors. The picture will be up by the weekend. I still need my 12 year old Son Alex to help me!!

It was sent to me by Renna and her blog is Finding My Knitch

I cant wait to share it with everyone this week at my General Help Group. I know a few people who are waiting to see what I received!! Renna tells me this was made with Yarn Pirate colorway Earth and Ocean

2 comments:

Renna said...

Congratulations on starting a blog, Barbara! I'm glad you liked my Wee Tiny Sock. That was a fun swap, huh? ;-)

I only began blogging the first of this year, myself, at the nagging...uh...I mean urging of friends who'd also just started blogging. ;-Þ It's been fun. I find it helps me keep track of my knitting; plus it's a fun way to meet new people. :-)

Minerva Turkey said...

I am so excited that you received your sock. I can't wait to see it in person. :)