Class Calendar

Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

Friday, July 31, 2009

Movin and Grovin

Just wanted to take a minute to give an update to all.

I have recently joined twitter so feel free to follow me knittingknotes!!

I am currently working on a schedule for September and October.

The specialty classes will include Mitred Square, Entrelac, Colorwork and Lace.

I will be doing classes like, Increases and Decreases, Oops I dropped a stitch, and Advanced Sock classes as well.

We will be have a fabulous workshop for the socks just pop in and ask Doni!

I am leaving for NY on August 10th and I will return to work on August 19th. I will answer text messages only so feel free to text me if you need me. I will be updating twitter regularly so feel free to follow me around NY!!

See you around the table
Barbara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope u have a great time in NY and I miss u i want lots lots of texts
Pam