Class Calendar

Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

Sunday, January 25, 2009

SPECIALTY CLASS

OK , I got messages!!! I have just been a little behind the 8ball!! I am working on the class list.

I have scheduled this INTARSIA class for Sunday February 8th at Sip & Knit, Inc.

Learn this color knitting technique and have this holiday trinket in just 1 lesson!! Our project is a sachet and our motif will be a heart!!

I have scheduled this class to begin at 1:30pm and go until we have finished the heart, which I anticipate to be some where around 4pm.

The cost will be $45 per person and will include the yarn, pattern and filling!!

Please contact the store for more information and to sign up for this class.

I hope to see you there!!
Barbara

1 comment:

Holly said...

You taught me to knit about 6 or 7 years ago. I stopeed because of kids and just started back up. I remembered everything. You were a great teacher. I wish I lived back in Florida so I could come knit with you guys again.