Class Calendar

Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Just want to send out good vibes for the New Year!!!

I have had a whirl wind of a holiday and hope you all had a good time too!!

I am leaving tonight to visit my sister in Tampa just for the day tomorrow. Alex and I are taking Dixie, she needs a break from Vivian!! Those of you who have met Vivi know what I am talking about. I will be posting the new class schedule this weekend.

I will be in for Sunday General Help Class at Sip & Knit, Inc. from 11-1 as usual

I will be resuming a somewhat normal schedule as of Wednesday January 7th,2009

The calender will be up by Sunday 1/4/09.

Please contact the store at 407-622-KNIT if you have any questions.

I will post plenty of Pictures with a new Class List

See you all soon

Oh yeah KNIT KNIT KNIT!!!!

No comments: