Class Calendar

Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

General Help Class Schedule

Ok, instead of posting the General Help Class Schedule in a daily blog I figure out how to add a calendar, yes me, yes all by myself. Now with that said you must know it probably took me 10x's the effort it would have taken me to have a certain someone helping me!!!!
(I was determined to take my first steps in becoming self-blog-sufficient)

The link is the flashing icon on the upper right hand section off the blog.

I would love some feedback if anyone feels like it, either in a comment post or email me.

I will be adding the Specialty Classes to this Calendar as I post them, so check back regularly.

I would like to take a moment and thank Shannon for all the support she has given me, not to mention patience, while I got this blog up and running. Thank you

1 comment:

Minerva Turkey said...

You are doing great, and you are learning so many things. Just relax and enjoy the process. :)